AHF has outlined the following specific objectives for the project:
- To introduce and provide broad exposure to cultural, social, economic, educational and political issues in Turkey.
- To gain an understanding of relevant topics including Turkey’s trade, economic development & finance, remarkable educational achievements of Turkish civil society, religious diversity, minority rights and foreign policy.
- To witness the grand history of diverse cultures and traditions that have coexisted throughout millennia,
- To develop relationships with numerous NGO’s, to foster inter-organizational cooperation across the nations,
- To promote intercultural understanding through dialogue and discussion among Canadian and Turkish participants.
- To establish a lifelong friendship among communities.
Download Turkey Trip PDF Document